Teleskop is a corporate television inform agency
We have only exclusive and only trustworthy weekly information about Russian TV, cinema and advertising business.
Teleskop tells all the information about Russian television, TV-companies, TV-channels and cinema productions.
In our every publication of a magazine you can find:
- Main events of the week in TV-community (in the column "main topic"),
- Executive decrees, which affect television and advertising business,
- News of central and regional TV-channels and TV-companies,
- TV projects, which are preparing to launch on TV,
- News about cinema and cinema production,
- News about advertising agencies and PR-agencies,
- Exclusive interview with the first persons,
- Ratings of television, that we take from the most well-known companies,
- Reviews of all publications about television during the week.
Our magazine comes out 4 times a month.
There are biggest central and regional TV-channels, PR and advertising agencies, tv-companies, TV-networks, central and regional newspapers and magazines, governors, embassies, among our subscribers.
CTA Teleskop is registered in the Russian state committee of press (certificate #014730 from 18/04/1996).
Editor-in-chief - Eugene Kuzin.
T/F: +7 (495) 997-12-62
Your are currently browsing this site with Internet Explorer 6 (IE6).
Your current web browser must be updated to version 7 of Internet Explorer (IE7) to take advantage of all of template's capabilities.Why should I upgrade to Internet Explorer 7? Microsoft has redesigned Internet Explorer from the ground up, with better security, new capabilities, and a whole new interface. Many changes resulted from the feedback of millions of users who tested prerelease versions of the new browser. The most compelling reason to upgrade is the improved security. The Internet of today is not the Internet of five years ago. There are dangers that simply didn't exist back in 2001, when Internet Explorer 6 was released to the world. Internet Explorer 7 makes surfing the web fundamentally safer by offering greater protection against viruses, spyware, and other online risks.
Get free downloads for Internet Explorer 7, including recommended updates as they become available. To download Internet Explorer 7 in the language of your choice, please visit the Internet Explorer 7 worldwide page.